- Journal of Siberian Federal University. Humanities & Social Sciences. 2020 13 (5)
- Tsykalov, Anatolii G.; Goncharov, Ruslan V.; Koptseva, Natalia P.; Pelyasov, Aleksandr N.; Poturaeva, Aleksandra V.; Zamiatina, Nadezhda Yu.
- Contact information
- Tsykalov, Anatolii G.: Government of the Krasnoyarsk Territory (Krai) Krasnoyarsk, Russian Federation; Goncharov, Ruslan V.: National Research University Higher School of Economics Moscow, Russian Federation; Koptseva, Natalia P.: Siberian Federal University Krasnoyarsk, Russian Federation; ; ORCID: 0000-0003-3910-7991; Pelyasov, Aleksandr N.: Institute of Regional Consulting Moscow, Russian Federation; Lomonosov Moscow State University Moscow, Russian Federation; Poturaeva, Aleksandra V.: Institute of Regional Consulting Moscow, Russian Federation; Lomonosov Moscow State University Moscow, Russian Federation; Zamiatina, Nadezhda Yu.: Institute of Regional Consulting Moscow, Russian Federation; Lomonosov Moscow State University Moscow, Russian Federation; ; ORCID: 0000-0002-4941-9027
- economic development; North and Arctic territories of the Krasnoyarsk krai; innovative system; project offices
The article reflects the main features of the new Strategy for Socioeconomic Development of the Northern and Arctic Regions of the Krasnoyarsk Territory of Russia. The work employs standard methodological tools for the development of the regional strategic documents, such as assessment of the situation, general principles of the socioeconomic development of the Northern and Arctic regions, characteristics of the main tools and expected results of the strategy, and spatial planning issues. The new policy is aimed to soften development contrasts between the Northern and Arctic municipalities of Krasnoyarsk krai. Big expectations are associated with the introduction of innovations in the delivery of the critical services and products to the remote towns and settlements of the area. The main methodological innovation applied in the Strategy is the establishment of three project offices working on the problem on three large-scale levels. These are the “Person”, “Settlement” and “Territory” project offices. Their tasks involve ensuring synergy between the government, large and small businesses, and social bodies. It is assumed that in the year 2030 the implementation of the proposed measures will enable the Krasnoyarsk Territory to regain its leading position in the development of the Russian Arctic it used to hold during the first decades of the Soviet period
- Paper at repository of SibFU
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC 4.0).