- Journal of Siberian Federal University. Engineering & Technologies. 2020 13 (6)
- Murko, Vasiliy I.; Fedyaev, Vladimir I.; Karpenok, Viktor I.; Shanshin, Andrey E.; Mukhtarov, Amir T.
- Contact information
- Murko, Vasiliy I.: LLC Scientific and Production Centre “Sibekotekhnika” Novokuznetsk, Russian Federation; ; Fedyaev, Vladimir I.: LLC Scientific and Production Centre “Sibekotekhnika” Novokuznetsk, Russian Federation; Karpenok, Viktor I.: LLC Scientific and Production Centre “Sibekotekhnika” Novokuznetsk, Russian Federation; Shanshin, Andrey E.: JSC “Coal Company “Kuzbassrazrezugol” Kemerovo, Russian Federation; Mukhtarov, Amir T.: JSC “Coal Company “Kuzbassrazrezugol” Kemerovo, Russian Federation
- finely dispersed waste of coal preparation; suspension water-coal fuel; vortex combustion; hazardous emissions
The article presents the results of experimental tests of the preparation and combustion of CWF obtained on the basis of finely dispersed waste of coal enrichment (filter cake) of the PP «Energeticheskaya» of the branch «Kaltansky Coal Mine» of the Kuzbassrazrezugol Management Company JSC, at the KuzGTU demonstration semi-industrial stand. The tests carried out have shown that on the basis of the RP filter cake, it is possible to prepare a suspension coal-water fuel with structural-rheological and thermophysical characteristics that ensure efficient combustion of the obtained CWF. For fuel combustion, a boiler with a heating capacity of 0.63 MW with a vortex adiabatic furnace was used. The results obtained confirmed the real possibility of industrial use of the developed technology for the utilization of TDOU in the form of VUT at boiler houses, mini-thermal power plants, state district power stations and other heat-generating installations
- Paper at repository of SibFU
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC 4.0).