- Journal of Siberian Federal University. Humanities & Social Sciences. 2020 13 (11)
- Vorontsova, Irina P.; Vitkovskaya, Ludmila K.; Drobyshev, Ivan A.
- Contact information
- Vorontsova, Irina P.: Siberian Federal University Krasnoyarsk, Russian Federation; ; ORCID: 0000-0001-5777-737X; Vitkovskaya, Ludmila K.: Siberian Federal University Krasnoyarsk, Russian Federation; ; ORCID: 0000-0003-2188-3343; Drobyshev, Ivan A.: Siberian Federal University Krasnoyarsk, Russian Federation
- evaluation of human capital; Yenisey Siberia microregion; socio-economic indices; quality of life
The article is devoted to the problem of measuring and estimating the human capital of the natural resource macroregion, whose territory is characterized by a high level of social and economic asymmetry. It presents results of testing of modified index of human capital in context of interdisciplinary approach. The study was based on survey findings, along with statistical data. The satisfaction of the population with the quality of life is a key indicator of the dynamics of human capital in the long term. The authors give recommendations on the development of information support of territorial policy
- Paper at repository of SibFU
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC 4.0).