- Биология. Biology. 2016 9 (1)
- Shumilova, Anna A.; Nikolaeva, Elena D.
- Contact information
- Shumilova, Anna A.:Institute of Biophysics of SB RAS 50/50 Akademgorodok, Krasnoyarsk, 660036, Russia; E-mail: ; Nikolaeva, Elena D.:Institute of Biophysics of SB RAS 50/50 Akademgorodok, Krasnoyarsk, 660036, Russia; Siberian Federal University 79 Svobodny, Krasnoyarsk, 660041, Russia
- cellular carrier; poly-3-hydroxybutyrate; mesenchymal stem cells; differentiation; osteoblasts
The study describes preparation and testing of porous 3D implants of natural degradable polymer of 3-hydroxybutyric acid [P(3HB)] for regeneration of bone tissue defects. The ability of the 3D carriers to favor attachment and facilitate proliferation and directed differentiation into osteoblasts of mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) was studied in the culture of MSCs isolated from bone marrow and adipose tissue. MSC differentiation into osteoblasts was confirmed by measurements of the activity of alkaline phosphatase, gene expression of the marker of bone protein BGP (glutamic protein participating in mineralization) and measurements of intracellular precipitates of calcium and phosphorus salts
- Paper at repository of SibFU
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC 4.0).