- Journal of Siberian Federal University. Humanities & Social Sciences: 2016, Vol. 9, Issue 4
- Nemirovsky, Valentin G.; Nemirovskaya, Anna V.
- Contact information
- Nemirovsky, Valentin G.:Siberian Federal University 79 Svobodny, Krasnoyarsk, 660041, Russia;E-mail: ; Nemirovskaya, Anna V.:National Research University Higher School of Economics 20 Myasnitskaya Str., Moscow, 101000, Russia
- sociocultural processes; sociocultural perceptions; cultural attractiveness of the region; sociocultural aspects of migration; multiculturalism
Socio-cultural peculiarities of migration processes in one of the largest regions of Siberia – the Krasnoyarsk Territory are studied in the research paper. The research is based on the data of the survey of the Krasnoyarsk Territory population, conducted by semi-structured interview method according to the methodology of “Sociocultural Portrait of the Territory” in 2010, 2012 and 2014. The dynamics of emotional attitude of the Territory residents in the context of their migratory moods and opinions on the quality of life in the Krasnoyarsk Territory, compared with other regions of Siberia, on the cultural aspects of attractiveness (and unattractiveness) of life in the Territory are revealed in the article. Increase in the negative attitude of the Krasnoyarsk Territory population to the arriving migrants of other nationalities, associated, mainly, with the cultural antagonism has been revealed. This sociocultural situation is becoming more vivid at the behavioral level. The assumption of possible violation of the traditionally existed in the region tradition of multiculturalism in the future is made
- Paper at repository of SibFU
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC 4.0).