- Гуманитарные науки. Humanities & Social Sciences. 2011 4 (5)
- Pochekutova, Yelena N.; Dvinsky, Michael B.
- Contact information
- Pochekutova, Yelena N. : Siberian Federal University , 79 Svobodny, Krasnoyarsk, 660041 Russia; Dvinsky, Michael B. : Siberian Federal University , 79 Svobodny, Krasnoyarsk, 660041 Russia
- economic growth; human capital; social mobility; human development index; integral estimates of young people's human capital; state youth policy
Necessity to study capacity of the young people as main holders of the innovation potential for development of the country and single out a statistical unit of the young people as a separate group to monitor and assess efficiency of youth policy pursued by the state is substantiated. Methodological approaches to estimating human capital (potential) development of the young people are considered, procedures of integral estimate of young peoples human development in a constituent entity of the Russian Federation have been developed.
- Paper at repository of SibFU
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC 4.0).