- Journal of Siberian Federal University. Mathematics & Physics: 2011, Vol. 4, Issue 3
- Peisakhovich, Yuri G.; Shtygashev, Alexander A.
- Contact information
- Peisakhovich, Yuri G. : e-mail: ; Shtygashev, Alexander A. : e-mail:
- ultrasound pulse; wave packet; magnetoelastic wave; ferromagnetic plate; quasistationary state
The scattering of ultrasound wave packet which normally falls on ferromagnetic plate near of magne- toelastic resonance is studied. The spectra of reflection and transmission amplitude contain zeros and poles connected with elastic and spin clockwised polarized waves coupling. Two types of zeros and poles responsibles for evolution of wave field. The quasistationary state connected with quasispin wave poles can be induced in the thin plates. The role of quasiacoustic wave poles arise in the thick plates. The decay times and form are calculated.
- Paper at repository of SibFU
Journal of Siberian Federal University. Mathematics & Physics / Interaction Ultrasound Pulse with Ferromagnet Plate in Magnetoelastic Resonance Condition
Full text (.pdf)