- Journal of Siberian Federal University. Humanities & Social Sciences: 2011, Vol. 4, Issue 7
- Kirko, Vladimir I.; Nadelyaev, Viktor D.; Usoltsev, Sergei V.; Goloushkin, Roman D.
- Contact information
- Kirko, Vladimir I. : High Technologies Management Department of the Institute of Business Processes and Economics Management of SFU , 13a Academgorodok, Krasnoyarsk, 660031 Russia; Nadelyaev, Viktor D. : Siberian Federal University , 79 Svobodny, Krasnoyarsk, 660041 Russia , e-mail: ; Usoltsev, Sergei V. : Fund «Intrrnational Development Center -Zheleznogorsk» , 35 Sverdlova, Zheleznogorsk, Krasnoyarskiy krai, 662974 Russia; Goloushkin, Roman D. : Siberian Federal University , 79 Svobodny, Krasnoyarsk, 660041 Russia
- innovative potential; regional innovative infrastructure
In the given article we consider the experience of innovative activity of CATU Zheleznogorsk, the city, which has got its status due to large defense enterprises, situated on its territory. In the result of conversion programs, and also because of reduction of the defense order, they have detached non-core productions from those enterprises. In the given article, we also represent results of our innovative potential research on the given territory, analysis of the results of the British and American programs activity on creation of workplaces for the former employees of the defense branch. And we have suggested certain measures for inclusion of the CATU Zheleznogorsks innovative potential into the development of innovative Russia.
- Paper at repository of SibFU
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC 4.0).