- Supplementary material
- Application 1 (.pdf, 230 KB)
- Journal of Siberian Federal University. Humanities & Social Sciences: 2011, Vol. 4, Issue 7
- Borodkin, Leonid I.; Rumyantsev, Maxim V.; Lapteva, Marina A.
- Contact information
- Borodkin, Leonid I. : Moscow State University named after M.V. Lomonosov , 27-4 Lomonosovsky prospekt, Moscow, 119992 Russia , e-mail: ; Rumyantsev, Maxim V. : Siberian Federal University , 79 Svobodny, Krasnoyarsk, 660041 Russia; Lapteva, Marina A. : Siberian Federal University , 79 Svobodny, Krasnoyarsk, 660041 Russia
- virtual reconstruction; historical and cultural heritage; 3D modelling; representation; visualization; interdisciplinary approach
The article gives an overview of reports presented at the All-Russian scientific and methodological workshop which was organized by the Association History and Computers and the Institute for the Humanities of Siberian Federal University in Krasnoyarsk on April 22-23, 2011. The workshop allowed to summarize and analyze the experience of preserving the objects of historical and cultural heritage by means of computer technologies, in particular the experience of creating virtual historical reconstructions. The participants discussed prospects of using virtual reconstructions in research activities; issues connected with the quality of references and resources, criteria of the scientific rationale, necessities of interdisciplinary study in the process of creating virtual reconstructions. Special attention was paid to implementation of computer reconstructions in the educational process, as well as to opportunities of using virtual reconstructions in research and educational activities of museums, educational centres and other institutions of culture and education.
- Paper at repository of SibFU
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC 4.0).