- Journal of Siberian Federal University. Chemistry: 2011, Vol. 4, Issue 2
- Garyntseva, Natalia V.; Sudakova, Irina G.; Kuznetsov, Boris N.
- Contact information
- Garyntseva, Natalia V. : Institute of Chemistry and Chemical Technology SB RAS , 42 K. Marksa, Krasnoyarsk, 660049 Russia; Sudakova, Irina G. : Institute of Chemistry and Chemical Technology SB RAS , 42 K. Marksa, Krasnoyarsk, 660049 Russia; Kuznetsov, Boris N. : Siberian Federal University Institute of Chemistry and Chemical Technology SB RAS , 79 Svobodniy, Krasnoyarsk, 660041 Russia 42 K. Marksa, Krasnoyarsk, 660049 Russia , e-mail:
- acetic-acid lignins; alkaline processing; adsorption activity; enterosorbents
The properties of enterosorbents obtained by alkaline treatment of acetic-acid lignins from abies, aspen and birch wood were studied. It was shown that the optimum method of enterosorbents obtaining includes the treatment of acetic-acid lignins by the 0,4 % solution of NaHCO3. The adsorption activity of obtained enterosorbents is similar (34,7-39,0 % for iodine, 88,4-89,2 mg/g for methylene blue and 183,0-212,0 mg/g for gelatin) to adsorption activity of commercial enterosorbent Polyphepan. The yield of enterosorbents is 73,4 - 76,1 % or higher, and the quantity of water-soluble substances - 1,2- 4,4 % of mas., that corresponds to pharmacological standards.
- Paper at repository of SibFU
Journal of Siberian Federal University. Chemistry / Properties of Enterosorbents Obtained from Acetic Acid Lignins of Abies, Aspen and Birch Wood
Full text (.pdf)