- Journal of Siberian Federal University. Mathematics & Physics: 2012, Vol. 5, Issue 2
- Kim, Petr D.; Patrin, Gennady S.; Maruschenko, Dmitry A.; Turpanov, Igor A.; Li, Ludmila A.
- Contact information
- Kim, Petr D. : e-mail: ; Patrin, Gennady S. :; Maruschenko, Dmitry A. :; Turpanov, Igor A. :; Li, Ludmila A. :
- thin films; exchange interaction; unidirectional anisotropy
This paper considers the dependence exchange bias on the thickness of the intermediate layer of cop- per and temperature in polycrystalline thin films ferromagnet / nonmagnetic metal / antiferromagnet (Fe/Cu/CoO). We have revealed oscillatory of exchange bias value in depending on the thickness of the copper layer. The oscillation of the most clearly manifested in a certain range of temperatures. For the first time by us detected the oscillation of the exchange bias with increasing temperature, these oscillations occur with a change of sign of the field exchange interaction.
- Paper at repository of SibFU
Journal of Siberian Federal University. Mathematics & Physics / The Influence of Nonmagnetic Layer on Undirectional Anisotropy in Trilayer System Fe/Cu/CoO
Full text (.pdf)