- Journal of Siberian Federal University. Mathematics & Physics: 2012, Vol. 5, Issue 2
- Zolotova, Olga P.; Burkov, Sergey I.; Sorokin, Boris P.; Telichko, Arsenii V.
- Contact information
- Zolotova, Olga P. :; Burkov, Sergey I. : e-mail: ; Sorokin, Boris P. : e-mail: ; Telichko, Arsenii V. :
- Love wave; Rayleigh wave; Sezawa wave; langasite. - 186
Relations used for calculation of the layered piezoelectric structures parameters, including the influence of the uniform dc electric field have been obtained. Computer simulations of acoustic wave propagation in the AlN/diamond, BGO/fused quartz, LGS/fused quartz layered structures have been fulfilled for the main crystalline cuts. Dispersion dependences of the phase velocities, electromachanical coupling coefficients, the power flow angles as a function of the h f product and the anisotropy of the wave propagation parameters have been presented. Identification of acoustic modes has been completed. Es- timations of the acoustic modes hybridization have been obtained. Crystalline cuts and directions with optimal combination of acoustic properties such as high phase velocity and EMCC, the minimal PFA etc. have been specified.
- Paper at repository of SibFU
Journal of Siberian Federal University. Mathematics & Physics / Elastic Waves in Piezoelectric Layeres Structures
Full text (.pdf)