- Journal of Siberian Federal University. Mathematics & Physics: 2012, Vol. 5, Issue 2
- Lukyanova, Natalia A.; Rybnikova, Marina I.; Semenova, Daria V.
- Contact information
- Lukyanova, Natalia A. : Institute of Undergraduate Core Programmes, Siberian Federal University , Kirensky 26, Krasnoyarsk, 660074, Russia , e-mail: ; Rybnikova, Marina I. : Krasnoyarsk State Institute of Trade and Economics , L.Prushinskaya 2, Krasnoyarsk, 660075 Russia , e-mail: ; Semenova, Daria V. : Institute of Mathematics, Siberian Federal University , Svobodny 79, Krasnoyarsk, 660041 Russia , e-mail:
- Fuzzy event; eventological scoring method; structures of dependencies of events
The method of binary eventological scoring for the fuzzy event, which interprets of the questionary event is considered. The general formula of the method is formulated and proved. Also the formulas for different internal structures of dependencies of fuzzy base events are presented.Results of the work can be used in systems of decision-making and at research of various social and economic systems.
- Paper at repository of SibFU
Journal of Siberian Federal University. Mathematics & Physics / Eventological Scoring in the Theory of Fuzzy Events
Full text (.pdf)