- Journal of Siberian Federal University. Mathematics & Physics: 2012, Vol. 5, Issue 2
- Iskhakov, Rauf S.; Stolyar, Sergey V.; Chizhik, Mihail V.; Chekanova, Lidiya A.
- Contact information
- Iskhakov, Rauf S. : e-mail: ; Stolyar, Sergey V. :; Chizhik, Mihail V. :; Chekanova, Lidiya A. :
- multilayer films; magnon crystal; ferromagnetic and spin-wave resonance; band gap
Modification of spectrum of spin waves is found out in multilayer structures (Co98P2/Co95P5)N by SWR technique. It is caused by formation of the first, the second and the third Brilluen zones in magnon crystal, which formed by periodic modulation of an exchange. Band gap sizes are measured at the wave vector kb = /(d1 + d2) and 2kb.
- Paper at repository of SibFU
Journal of Siberian Federal University. Mathematics & Physics / Spin-wave Resonance in Co1−x Px/Co1−y Py Multilayer Structures
Full text (.pdf)