- Journal of Siberian Federal University. Mathematics & Physics: 2012, Vol. 5, Issue 4
- Molokova, Natalia V.; Konnykh, Margarita A.
- Contact information
- Molokova, Natalia V. : Institute of Space and Information Technology, Siberian Federal University , Kirensky, 26, Krasnoyarsk, 660074, Russia , e-mail: ; Konnykh, Margarita A. : Institute of Space and Information Technology, Siberian Federal University , Kirensky, 26, Krasnoyarsk, 660074, Russia
- two-dimenstonal model of filtering; geofiltration; mathematical modeling; porous medium; hydrocarbon pollutants
It is covered a two-dimensional model of filtering, taking into account the movement of air and hydro- carbon pollutants into the porous soil. The model includes a system of partial differential equations with additional conditions. Among the differential equations are mass balance equation element in a porous medium-inseparability equation, and the differential equations of motion. For circuit system entered the equation of state before pollutant and the environment. Initial and boundary conditions correspond to the filtration process, beginning with the ground surface and initial stage of oil products ladling. A comparative analysis of the results of mathematical modeling with experiments.
- Paper at repository of SibFU
Journal of Siberian Federal University. Mathematics & Physics / Modeling of the Dynamics of Spreading of Spilled Hydrocarbons Taking into Account the Gravity-Capillary Interaction
Full text (.pdf)