- Journal of Siberian Federal University. Mathematics & Physics: 2018, Vol. 11, Issue 3
- Sadovsky, Michael G.; Ostylovsky, Anatoly N.
- Contact information
- Sadovsky, Michael G.: Institute of Computational Modelling RAS SB Academgorodok, 50/44 Krasnoyarsk, 660036 Russia; ; Ostylovsky, Anatoly N.: Institute of Mathematics and Computer Science Siberian Federal University Svobodny, 79, Krasnoyarsk, 660041 Russia;
- order; complexity; clusterization; complement; surface genius
New method is proposed to identify topology of a low-dimensional manifold approximating multidimensional datasets. The method is based on the implementation of the compliment for the discrete set of data. Some essential properties and constraints of the method are discussed.
- Paper at repository of SibFU
Journal of Siberian Federal University. Mathematics & Physics / New Method to Determine Topology of Low-Dimension Manifold Approximating Multidimensional Data Sets
Full text (.pdf)