- Journal of Siberian Federal University. Engineering & Technologies. 2019 12 (4)
- Ivanov, Evgeny V.; Zagirov, Nikolay N.; Gigel, Ivan N.
- Contact information
- Ivanov, Evgeny V.: Siberian Federal University 79 Svobodny, Krasnoyarsk, 660041, Russia; ; Zagirov, Nikolay N.: Siberian Federal University 79 Svobodny, Krasnoyarsk, 660041, Russia; Gigel, Ivan N.: Siberian Federal University 79 Svobodny, Krasnoyarsk, 660041, Russia
- aluminum alloy; friable chip waste; briquetting; extrusion; drawing; mechanical properties; modification; structure; foaming; porosity
Laboratory testing of using friable chip waste of alloy system aluminum-magnesium-silicon for making semi-finished products and products of various functional application without conventionally used melting processing was carried out. The general technological scheme and its adaptation for special features of the deformation processes and structural changes depending on the composition of compacted material were created. The main parameters of each operation of the general scheme were chosen. Pilot product items were made, mechanical testing of selected samples for tension and compression and metallographic research were performed, necessary for further development of each of the above approaches
- Paper at repository of SibFU
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC 4.0).