- Journal of Siberian Federal University. Humanities & Social Sciences: 2008, Vol. 1, Issue 2
- Lopatina, Anastasya M.; Lukina, Antonida K.; Peterson, Irina R.
- Contact information
- Siberian Federal University, 79 Svobodny, Krasnoyarsk 660041 Russia, E-mail:
- educational space; the socio-cultural situation; municipal educational system; educational requirements; education modernization; teacher; socialization; family; requirements; values; educational process
The results of sociological research into the state of education in modern Siberian villages are presented. The essential differences between rural and urban schools are given, and the basic functioning of village schools is presented. The respective influences of the village and its school on each other are examined.
- Paper at repository of SibFU
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC 4.0).