- Journal of Siberian Federal University. Chemistry: 2008, Vol. 1, Issue 4
- Shendrik, Tatiana G.; Siminova, Valentina V.; Chesnokov, Nikolai V.; Kuznetsov, Boris N.
- Contact information
- Tatiana G. Shendrik, Valentina V. Siminova: Institute of Physical-Organic and Coal Chemistry NAS, 70 R. Luxemburg st., Donetsk, 83114 Ukraine; Nikolai V. Chesnokov: Institute of Chemistry and Chemical Technology SB RAS, 42 К. Маrx st., Krasnoyarsk, 660049 Russia, Siberian Federal University, 79 Svobodny, Krasnoyarsk, 660041 Russia; Boris N. Kuznetsov: Institute of Chemistry and Chemical Technology SB RAS, 42 К. Маrx st., Krasnoyarsk, 660049 Russia, Siberian Federal University, 79 Svobodny, Krasnoyarsk, 660041 Russia, e-mail:
- mixtures; hydrolytic lignin; brown coal; oil slime; pyrolysis; activation; active carbons; yield; surface area
The yield and properties of active carbons (AC) produced by combined pyrolysis and activation of the mixtures: hydrolytic lignin – oil slime, brown coal – oil slime and hydrolytic lignin – brown coal – oil slime have been compared. The yield of AC from a triple mixture is lower than that from brown coal – oil slime, but higher than that of lignin – oil slime mixtures. The reached yield (15-20 %) and surface area (about 400 m2/g) of AC from triple mixture hydrolytic lignin – oil slime –brown coal are enough for their industrial using.
- Paper at repository of SibFU
Journal of Siberian Federal University. Chemistry / Properties of Active Carbons Produced by Thermochemical Transformation of Lignin, Brown Coal and Oil Slime Mixtures
Full text (.pdf)