- Математика и физика. Mathematics & Physics. 2012 5 (2)
- Zhabborov, Nasriddin M.; Korobov, Petr V.; Imomnazarov, Kholmatzhon Kh.
- Contact information
- Zhabborov, Nasriddin M. : e-mail: ; Korobov, Petr V. :; Imomnazarov, Kholmatzhon Kh. : e-mail:
- two-velocity hydrodynamics; hyperbolic system
A series of the differential identities connecting velocities, pressure and body force in the two-velocity hydrodynamics equations with equilibrium of pressure phases are found. Some of these identities have a divergent form and can be considered as some conservation laws. It is detected that the flow functions for plane motion satisfy the Monge-Ampere system of equations.
- Paper at repository of SibFU
Application of Megrabovs Differential Identities to the Two-velocity Hydrodynamics Equations with One Pressure
Full text (.pdf)