- Journal of Siberian Federal University. Humanities & Social Sciences: 2017, Vol. 10, Issue 8
- Efimova, Irina V.; Baranova, Galina V.
- Contact information
- Efimova, Irina V.: Krasnoyarsk State Institute of Arts 22 Lenin Str., Krasnoyarsk, 660049, Russia; ; Baranova, Galina V.: Krasnoyarsk State Institute of Arts 22 Lenin Str., Krasnoyarsk, 660049, Russia
- Vladimir Aleksandrovich Averin; folk instruments; music education; personality; propagandist
Life and career development of an eminent leader of the Krasnoyarsk Territory, the honored artist of the Russian Federation Vladimir Alexandrovich Averin are studied in the article. The path of the propagandist-balalaika player, the teacher and the scientist-researcher’s becoming in the field of music is in the center of attention. The materials of the interview with V.A. Averin are provided in the article. The performer’s contribution into the cultural life of the Krasnoyarsk Territory and into the development of musical education specializing in balalaika in the territory of Eastern Siberia is analyzed. The results of pedagogical, educational and research activity are summed up.
- Paper at repository of SibFU
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC 4.0).