- Гуманитарные науки. Humanities & Social Sciences. 2018 11 (4)
- Vinokurova, Dekabrina M.; Vinokurova, Antonina A.; Borisova, Izabella Z.
- Contact information
- Vinokurova, Dekabrina M.: M.K. Ammosov North-Eastern Federal University 58 Belinsky Str., Yakutsk, 677000, Russia; ; Vinokurova, Antonina A.: M.K. Ammosov North-Eastern Federal University 58 Belinsky Str., Yakutsk, 677000, Russia; ; Borisova, Izabella Z.: M.K. Ammosov North-Eastern Federal University 58 Belinsky Str., Yakutsk, 677000, Russia;
- cattle breeding; vegetable gardening; hunting; fishing; gathering; food; gifts; traditional occupations; subsidiary farms; healthy eating
It is known that in rural areas people are closer to the land, nature, more and directly interacts with it, engaging in agriculture, cattle breeding, gathering, hunting and fishing. These activities are an additional help in natural food “procurement”. However, on the one hand, urbanized life styles are widespread, which cannot but affect rural residents. On the other hand, the intensity of the rhythm of life, the legal limitation of the timing and types of hunting and fishing, the increase in the diversity of hobbies, occupations, interests of the countrymen themselves cannot but affect the reduction in the number of those who cannot abandon the traditional occupation of their ancestors. All this affects the tastes of the rural residents who get involved in the consumption of food products, which are processed on an industrial scale
- Paper at repository of SibFU
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC 4.0).