- Математика и физика. Mathematics & Physics. 2018 11 (3)
- Belov, Yuri Ya.; Korshun, Kirill V.
- Contact information
- Belov, Yuri Ya.: Institute of Mathematics and Computer Science Siberian Federal University Svobodny, 79, Krasnoyarsk, 660041 Russia; ; Korshun, Kirill V.: Institute of Mathematics and Computer Science Siberian Federal University Svobodny, 79, Krasnoyarsk, 660041 Russia;
- differential equation; inverse problem; Cauchy problem; Tonelli’s method; weak approximation method; convergence
We consider the Cauchy problem for a loaded partial differential equation arising in coefficient inverse problem. The convergence of Tonelli’s and weak approximation methods for this problem is previously proved. In the article we will prove linear rate of convergence of given methods.
- Paper at repository of SibFU
On Rate of Convergence of Tonelli’s and Weak Approximation Methods for Loaded Equations
Full text (.pdf)