- Гуманитарные науки. Humanities & Social Sciences. 2015 8 (2)
- Razumovskaya, Veronica A.
- Contact information
- Razumovskaya, Veronica A.:Siberian Federal University 79 Svobodny, Krasnoyarsk, 660041, Russia; E-mail:
- literary translation; “strong” text; culturonym; translation compliance; “Eugene Onegin”
The transmission of information complex of a literary text in the process of interlingual translation involves mandatory information variability in secondary texts. Aesthetic and cultural value of the key (“strong”) texts of national literatures and cultures demands the translator to select the translation strategies, which permit to convey the information of the original, accumulated in translation units, in the most accurate way. A special group of such units is presented by culturonyms. The culturonyms from the original Russian text and European translation of “Eugene Onegin” are analysed in the present article as examples
- Paper at repository of SibFU
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC 4.0).