- Journal of Siberian Federal University. Humanities & Social Sciences: 2011, Vol. 4, Issue 10
- Razumovskaya, Veronica A.
- Contact information
- Razumovskaya, Veronica A. : Siberian Federal University , 79 Svobodny, Krasnoyarsk, 660041 Russia , e-mail:
- cultural capital; original unexhaustiveness; centre of translation attraction; Tatiana's dream; mystical scenes; translation reconstruction
This article deals with the problems of original literary text unexhaustiveness on the material of the novel in verse Eugene Onegin by A.S. Pushkin. The novel belongs to the traditional centers of translation attraction. The object of study is the mystical scenes from chapter V in Russian original and English, Spanish and Portuguese translations.
- Paper at repository of SibFU
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC 4.0).