- Journal of Siberian Federal University. Humanities & Social Sciences: 2012, Vol. 5, Issue 6
- Razumovskaya, Veronica A.
- Contact information
- Razumovskaya, Veronica A. : Siberian Federal University , 79 Svobodny, Krasnoyarsk, 660041 Russia
- cultural information; cultural memory; aesthetic information; cultural capital; textual grids; culturonym; anthroponym; toponym; cultural explanation
This article deals with the problems of storage of cultural information and cultural memory as well as aesthetic information in literary text. Particularly great attention is paid to different types of culturonyms and the strategies of their reconstruction in translation. The material for the analysis is taken from the M.A. Bulgakovs novel The Master and Margarita and its first Chinese translation.
- Paper at repository of SibFU
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC 4.0).