- Journal of Siberian Federal University. Humanities & Social Sciences: 2017, Vol. 10, Issue 8
- Smirnaia, Anastasiya A.; Kozlova, Ludmila A.
- Contact information
- Smirnaia, Anastasiya A.: Reshetnev Siberian State University of Science and Technology 82 Mira, Krasnoyarsk, 660049, Russia; Krasnoyarsk State Institute of Arts 22 Lenin Str., Krasnoyarsk, 660049, Russia; ; Kozlova, Ludmila A.: Krasnoyarsk State Institute of Arts 22 Lenin Str., Krasnoyarsk, 660049, Russia;
- interactive space; patterns; school life patterns; interaction of a child and an adult
This article reveals the idea of an interactive space in the context of improving school life patterns. Creation of an interactive educational space as a condition for improving the interaction of an adult and a child in the structure of the school life assumes a step-by-step implementation of this condition: the first stage is retrospective; the second stage is the creation of an eventual environment; the third stage is maintaining the interactive educational space in an effective mode. In this regard, as the main indicators of the functioning of the interactive educational space in the school are mutual information sharing, coordination, joint activities, mutual assistance, the use of information about the child for their benefit, the rules of life in school based on tolerance principles
- Paper at repository of SibFU
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC 4.0).